Blackhawk Livery Stable.

Blackhawk Livery Stable

Date Built: Circa 1868.Historic Period: American.Rebuilt in 1974.

John Hinton bought a part of the Casa de Bandini lot in 1868. The property had a livery stable, which may have once been the servant quarters for the Bandini residence. Hinton used the building as part of his Blackhawk Livery. Albert Seeley took it over by 1872 as part of his stagecoach business headquartered at the Cosmopolitan Hotel and depot.

The building was removed by the early 20th century and was reconstructed as a museum by California State Parks in 1974.

Twitter Foursquare Facebook